viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

BABY (JUSTIN BIEBER)

(ooohh woooaa)x 3

You know you love me
I know you care
Just shout whenever
And I´ll be there
You want my love
You want my heart
And we would never, ever, be apart
Are we and item ?
Girl quit playing´
Were just friends
What are you saying ?
Said there`s another as you look right in my eyes
My first love, broke my heart for the first time
And i was like

coro:

Baby, baby, baby oohh
Like
baby, baby ,baby nooo
Like
baby, baby, baby oohh
I thought you´d always be mine (mine)
baby, baby, baby ooh
Like
baby, baby, baby noo
Like
baby, baby baby ooh
I thought you´d always be mine (mine)

Oh oh for you , i would have done whatever
And i just can´t belive we ain´t together
And i wanna play it cool
But i´m losin you
I´ll buy you anything
I´ll bou you any ring
cause i´m in pieces
Baby fix me
And just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream
i´m going down, down ,down, down
And i just can´t belive my first love won´t be around
and i´m like

(Coro)

Parte de ludacris:

when i was 13, i had my first love
there was nobody compared to my baby
and nobody came between us, no one could ever come above
she had me going crazy, oh i was star-truck
she woke me up daily , don´t need no starbucks (Woo!)
she made my heart pound, I skeap a beat when i see heer in the street
And at school on the playground but i really wanna see her on the weeekend
she knows she got me dazing cuz she was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but i just keep on saying...

(Coro x 2)

I´m gone
yeah x 5
Now i´m all gone
yeah x 5
now i´m all gone
yeah x 5
now i´m all gone, gone, gone, gone
i´m gone





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario